MYCU can help you get your next car, light truck, SUV, or mini-van with up to 100% financing for new and used (up to 12 model years old) vehicles. We offer a variety of terms up to six years. Financing terms on older used cars depends on the make and value of the vehicle. We will finance everything — tax, license, and extended warranty.
If you’re thinking of purchasing a vehicle, chances are you’ll visit your local car dealership, be given a low interest rate or a Manufacturer’s Rebate, and be offered their financing. Before you sign on the dotted line, MYCU has an even better offer:
Take the Manufacturer’s Rebate to reduce the amount you finance;
Next, finance your new Auto Loan with MYCU and Save Hundreds of Dollars!
Are you paying a higher loan interest rate on an existing auto loan at another financial institution? You’ll save time and money when you transfer an existing auto loan balance to MYCU because we handle all the paperwork. Simply complete the Transfer Information form and submit it with our Speedy Online Application on the PDF form (page 3 of form). Upon credit approval and completion of the loan documentation, we will handle the transfer for you. It’s convenient and easy.
New & Used Motor Homes/Campers/Trailers/Boats
We can finance up to 80% of purchase price/value of motor homes, campers, trailers and boats with terms up to eight years.
New or Used Auto Equity Loan
A car loan with many benefits for members who own and occupy a California home. These benefits include:
- Tax Advantages. Consult your tax advisor or the IRS for your specific tax situation.
- Great Loan Rates for new and used autos and 100% financing.
- Finance any new or used vehicle.
- No additional homeowners insurance required.
- Convenient terms – up to 72 months.
- Pay NO appraisal or title search fees.
- Pay NO prepayment penalties.
- Up to 100% financing.
How An Auto Equity Loan Works
Apply for an Auto Equity Loan.
Your house and car are used as collateral for the loan.
A Deed of Trust is recorded on your property.
Consult your tax adviser about your specific tax situation.
Auto Equity Loan Requirements:
- You must own and occupy a home in California. (No apartments or non-owner occupied properties.)
- Your property cannot be in a trust
- All persons recorded on the Grant Deed of Trust must also:
- Appear on vehicle registration
- Sign all pertinent loan documents
Additional charges will be assessed:
One-time up-front $100.00 charge for flood verification, recording of the deed, and reconveyance when the loan is paid in full.
DMV fees and vehicle sales tax.
For more information or to apply, call 888-USE-MYCU