- Deposit checks – Click the link below for step-by-step directions on how to deposit checks using MyCU Mobile
MyCU Mobile – Deposit a Check
- Turn your MyCU debit card on or off with the tap of a button
- Transfer money between your MyCU accounts
- Transfer-to-member – transfer money to another member’s MyCU account
- External transfer – transfer funds between your MyCU account and an account you have at another financial institution (coming soon)
- Pay a friend – send money to a friend using their e-mail address or mobile phone number (coming soon)
- Pay bills by taking a picture of the statement
- View account balances and transaction history
- View statements
- View check images
MyCU Mobile is available for iPhones, iPads and Android smart phones and can be found in iTunes, the Apple App Store or Google Play by searching for MyCU. You can also download the app by clicking the appropriate link below:
Tip! For faster access to your accounts, after your initial log-in, change your settings to use a 4-digit pin to sign-in rather than a user name and password. Simply go to “Settings” and enable the PIN Login.
In order to access MyCU Mobile, you will need a compatible iOS or Android device (iOS 8.0 or higher or Android 4.1 or higher) as well as your (1) member number, (2) last four digits of your social security number and (3) date of birth.
For more information, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us at email@example.com or 650-366-5522.