- Free. No monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balances, no per check charges, and no direct deposit requirements.
- A Visa Debit Card works like a credit card, ATM card and checkbook rolled into one and is accepted by Visa merchants everywhere. Use it to get cash from thousands of ATMs worldwide or to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted. The funds automatically deducted from your checking account.
- Overdraft protection. My Credit Union offers various forms of overdraft protection to protect against insufficient funds. Our traditional overdraft protection transfers funds from your savings account; a Line of Credit is a loan with a pre-established credit limit that transfers funds to your checking account to cover insufficient funds; and Overdraft Courtesy Pay* that allows you to overdraw your account to a pre-established limit.
- Easy acces to funds in person, the shared branch network, by mail, Online Banking and the CO-OP ATM and Shared Branching Network.
For more information on a MYCU checking account, contact a Member Service Representative at 888-USE-MYCU or by e-mail at Info@UseMYCU.org
* Overdraft Courtesy Pay Program
The Credit Union may honor overdrafts including checks/share drafts, ATM withdrawals, point-of-sale (POS) transactions, automated debits (ACH), online bill payments, automatic period loan payments, and other electronic means. When the Credit Union honors oversraft items, you must deposit funds immediatly, but in no case more than thirty (30) days from the date of the notice sent to you. The charge for Overdraft Courtesy Pay Service is described in our Fee Schedule.